Mikä voi aiheuttaa dieselgeneraattorin laukeamisen?
Tripping is one of the faults encountered during the use of diesel generator sets. Many users are not very clear about the reasons for the tripping of the generator sets, and they will inevitably be in a hurry when encountering a tripping phenomenon. According to the manufacturer of diesel generator set, if the generator trip occurs, it can be checked from the following aspects:
1. Perform a detailed inspection on the exterior of the transformer unit and related equipment to determine whether there is an external fault.
2. Check whether the display device of the generator shows a fault. If it shows, cut off the excitation. If it does not show, adjust the voltage and frequency of the generator, check whether the power supply is normal or not, and whether the starting transformer is connected to each other.
3. If the generator over-current protection is caused by the bus differential or the fault of the substation, you need to check whether the exterior of the generator is normal. After the fault is isolated, connect to the grid.
4. Before tripping, if there is strong excitation and current surge, it means the generator-transformer internal fault, which should be dealt with in time.
5. If there is no strong excitation before the trip, no current surge, the grid is operating normally, and the engine, generator, and main transformer are also normal, you need to check the action protection. If everything is normal during the boost process, the generator can be connected to the grid, and then Continue to find other reasons.